Courses Offered :
- K.G. to 10 Std
- Higher Secondary:
- First Language – Tamil
- 102- Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science
- 103- Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology
- 302- Economics, Accountancy, Commerce, Computer Science
Additional Courses :
Hindi – Dakshin Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha
- Rashtrabasha etc Upto
- Praveshika Poorvadh
- Praveshika Uttarardh
Special coaching for Unified Council – Maths Olympiad and Science Olympiad.
Awards & Achievments
Our students have been winning laurels for themselves and the school ever since the institution was founded. A few of the most recent achievements of our wonderful students are:
- SSLC Public examination in 2015-16: Our students M.Shalini & B.Pranav secured the 3rd rank in the State with a score of 497/500.
- Our student S.Shruthi Varshini bagged the first prize in the state-level English Elocution Competition organised by the Forest Department in 2015-16.
- Our students S. Nithya & S. Sankamithra won a Bronze medal in the SGFI Throwball Competition for which they were rewarded with Rs.1,00,000 (One Lakh) cash each by the honourable Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu in 2017-18
- Our student S. Sindhiya won two gold medals in the National level Sub-Junior Throwball Championship in the years 2017 and 2018
- Our student K. Abinaya won a gold medal in the 29th Throwball Junior National Level Championship trophy during the year 2017-18
- Our students K. Shobika & P. Hariharan won the first prize in the District Level Jawaharlal Nehru Science Exhibition in 2018-19
- Our student V. S. Jayasree was given the honour of being selected as the Team Captain of the Tamilnadu Throwball Team in the year 2018-19
- Shri Krishna Vidhyalaya was awarded the “Best Performance Award” by the Unified Council for the Unified Council Examinations among 600 schools all over India.
- Our student B. Kishore won the first prize in the Kata and Kumite categories in the IMGKA Asian Karate Championship & International Karate Senior 2019
- Our students S. Sindhiya & S. Indirapriyadharshini won a bronze medal in the 30th Junior National Throwball Championship 2018-19 held at MES College, Kerala.
- Our student Selvan Masum Ahmad Khan bagged the second prize at the State Level English Elocution Competition organized by the Forest Department.
- Shri Krishna Vidhyalaya has been winning the largest number of prizes in various competitions organised by Anamalai Tiger Reserve.
- Shri Krishna Vidhyalaya signed an MOU with the Westborough School in London. Our Correspondent visited Westborough school in London as part of the MOU and was given honorary membership of the CARS HAM Club London.
- Two of our students received RAJYA PURASKAR award from his Excellency Governor of Tamil Nadu for the Scout Movement.
- Fifteen of our students interacted with astronauts in the International Space Station. It was a rare achievement.
- Shri Krishna Vidhyalaya conducts regular Skype interactive sessions with Westborough School in London.
- Shri Krishna Vidhyalaya is recognized as the ‘Exam Centre’ for Hindi exams conducted by ‘DAKSHIN BHARAT HINDI PRACHAR SHABA’.
- Shri Krishna Vidhyalaya is the centre for ‘UNIFIED COUNCIL EXAMINATIONS’ to evacuate national outlook among students.
- Shri Krishna Vidhyalaya’s school band has had the privilege of welcoming his Excellency Mr.Rossaih, Governor of Tamil Nadu and his Excellency Mr.M.K.Narayanan, Governor of West Bengal and many IGs, DIG’s and SP’s.
Shri Krishna Vidhyalaya has tied up with Butterfly Edufields which is a pioneering company offering school project kits to support hands-on learning. The kits supplement our pragmatic teaching methodology by letting our students use the concepts that they have learned to create fun interesting working projects using those concepts. We use these kits for our classes 1 to 9. Teaching with collaboration with Butterfly Edufields kits makes it easy for each child to individually work on each project.
The board examinations are the most critical exams in the child’s school education. We aim to take all the pain out of the child’s preparations for the exams. The preparation for the boards becomes very easy when the children are absolutely sure and confident of all the basic concepts. To ensure that all our students who are entering the crucial 10th and 12th standard have a good grip of these basic concepts we have a bridge course that refreshes them on the basis of each and every subject.
Unified Council Math and Science Olympiads
Shri Krishna Vidhyalaya puts a lot of effort into training and encouraging our students to participate in the Math and Science Olympiads that are conducted by the Unified Council. This helps our students to test their mettle against the rest of their age and peer group and to see how they fare beyond the competition level in their classroom. It gives them a greater sense of accomplishment when they are able to gauge their performance within a wider context.
Practice makes perfect
We know about your hectic schedule. We also know the only way you truly understand a subject is by practicing it in a real environment. This is why we’ve set a playground area that’s full of hours of exercises, questions and challenges. It even has a gaming section.
The best campus facilities
In addition to our online classroom, we also offer an option to take part in a live classroom. It takes place in our vast campus . Here you’ll be able to use the most up-to-date facilities and computer equipment.
Learn from the very best
Join our course and start building the most wanted career available today. We make sure every class is easily understood, and that all students reach the same level of expertise needed for today’s hi-tech industry.